Thursday, April 29, 2010

Amazing Spider-Man 629


Well. That audio review thing blew right up in my face. And my procrastination, too.

Not a bad way to cap off this story. I'm a little bit hesitant to completely suspend my disbelief in the way this book asks me. I tend to shy away from a series of fateful coincidences that this book ended up becoming. That said, it is a fine story detailing, and continuing, the ongoing redemption of the Juggernaut in the Marvel U, which I wholeheartedly endorse under the auspice that the character is actually growing and evolving in a medium which embraces stagnation. Not to say that is a bad thing. Its just an observation. I wholeheartedly endorse this change just because of the fact it is change and it has honestly been one of the better things that came out of Chuck Austen's Uncanny X-Men run, and most enduring (looking in the direction of my run of "The Draco")

Meanwhile, in the backup story, we get a preview of the return of the Lizard! Well, I'm excited for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment